Tuesday afternoon MTB

Noel and I dropped by Table Rock Cycles first thing in the morning but found out that Chris doesnt open until noon. We resorted to plan b which was to head to Clarks Tire in Hickory. I found a good deal on a shirt, bought some lube and a sram quick link. The guy up there checked out my derailleur hanger and tweaked it a little bit. I should have test ridden it around the parking lot but didint try it out til I got back to Glen Alpine and it was not shifting well at all. I got Noel packed up and we headed back down town Morganton to Chris' shop. He dialed it in and greased my shifter cable which was in bad need of the attention and I was on my way. Noel and I met Clara at Tommys had a nice late lunch and soon enough I was on my way up Hwy 181. By the time I climbed up to the Knob, the sun was staring me straight in the face. I took a few shots but it was hard to make out Table Rock with the sun right behind it.


Wilson Creek way down there:

After the climb, there wasnt enough daylight to ride SH so I rode back up to the knob and got a few shots with dusk lighting:
I could see Table Rock much better this time around:

Amos' Epics