SaturNight: Southern Culture on the Skids

After the Heartbreak ride, I took a quick and cold bath in the creek and hit the road. Southern Culture even rocked the house doing their sound check. They are one of my all time favorite live acts. My smile muscles are still sore! I've seen them 3 times now and his guitar playing has always been right on the money. Smooth, clean, solid playing.
The Zander crew. What a blast we had. Thanks for everything! Ya'll are awesome.
The opening act was The Dex Romweber Duo, a brother and sister act. She played the hell out of those drums! I really enjoyed their fast tempo songs.
The "Real Deal" - this aint no sound check!
They changed it up a little bit since the last time I saw them. They started throwing out Bannana Pudding first, moved on to throwing out Little Debbie Cakes, then by the time they got ready to throw chicken, someone had eaten it all! Now that I think of it, I did see Matt tearing into a chicken leg.
A little banana pudding on the finger:
Mary eating a spoonful of Bannana pudding: That was a good time! I cant wait until next time.
Amos' Epics