Heartbreak Ridge / Fire Tower & Bike Shop Rant

Same ride as yesterday with a hike up to the firetower thrown in for some good views.
RANT: I'm looking for a new bike shop to do my business with / I had a much longer rant posted about the situation but I deleted it. To summarize: James says I dont maintain the bike and often ride in wet conditions (I've rode in the rain once and in slightly wet condition maybe twice - check the blog posts, every ride I've ever done on that bike is documented). He also all but called me a liar when I disagreed on both points. Boy thats some customer service for ya! There is no sign saying you'll leave that shop happy. The free bike lifetime maintenance didnt even last a year. I guess I'll be taking my business elswhere. It is a shame I have referred so many people to Glen Alpine - never again.
Fire Tower:




The first step up the tower = 1931.
Some incredible views from the tower. The wind was gusting strong enough to make the tower move. I think the front moved in while I was up there, it got very cold very fast at the tower.


From the inside looking out:



Another view of Table Rock and Hawksbill in the distance:
Black Mtn Crest, one of my favorite hikes:

It is good to be here, it was a little warmer than the parkway.









Amos' Epics