Going for a Big 40 solo ride - only got 37, miles that is...

The Superlight is in the shop, long live the NRS! She did wonderfully. Still an awesome climber.The "play ground":

Brown Mtn.One of my favorite spots anywhere.

Bad hair day but still a wonderful day. Grandfather Mtn in the distance.
Harper Creek:Warm enough for short sleeves but too cool for a swim.


Wilson Creek.What a shame - logging up towards Little Chestnut Mtn.
I love the Fall!
Some nice color at one of the sweet spots on Sinkhole.

I finally made these 2 little drops at the end of Sink Hole / Goat Trail - I rolled them both on the left side. No room for error - if you go over the handle bars here, you'll be tumbling for a long way down to the creek.
It was starting to get late but still time to fire up Hedleys before dark. Table Rock after my climb up to Hwy 181:
View from Hedleys:
They are finally fixing up the road along Upper Creek. I remember the night the bridge flooded out. Roger Teeters and I walked off of Upper Creek after an eventful ferry across the creek - it was running with the volume of a river that evening.