Sunday up Hwy 181

I parked at Shady Point and started my climb up past Gingercake Acres. Again in spite of forcasted rain, NO rain up there but very overcast. It has got to rain eventually! Enjoying the prime trail conditions at hand: Raspberry was in great shape and I was able to ride some of the stuff I had to step off on during my last ride (mon, 11/19) up there when it was a little more wet. This shot was actually taken mid morning, it was just very overcast all day, by 2:00 you couldnt even see Table Rock.

It was good to be at this point on Hwy 181, not much more to the top.I was expecting a wall of mist at every turn up at the top of Ginger Cake:
Finally gettin some Rasp:
Chuck from AMS was hiking with his son and nephew so I stopped and chewed the fat a little while. I feel a little better about my bike shop dillemas now.
Someone did a great job on a new little bridge:

About to drop Barkhouse but time for a self portrait:
Ripshin Ridge:

I scared up a bunch of Turkeys at this point on Hedleys. And the great irony is that I stopped and finished my Turkey sandwich at this very spot - great thanksgiving leftovers. About 3 wild turkeys flew to the right and glided right over Hwy 181! The rest busted off to the left side of the ridge.
Top of Hedleys:
I was debating riding Upper and Lower Steels but it started raining on my climb back up to 181 so my decision was made for me. Rasp., Barkhouse, Ripshin, and Hedleys will have to be enough for today.