Sunday March 16: Watagua run & Hawksbill hike

Met up with Gaston & Layla for an early low water Watagua run. It seemed to get a little cooler as the morning progressed and I didnt feel inclined to get in and out of the boat for pictures so I only got a few shots of Layla running the left side at A%# Kicker. Low water but as always a blast being back on the Watagua & paddlin' with those two. I think the level on the bridge gage was about 0.
Some shots of Grandfather in the clouds. I had to stop for photos since this may be the last time this year that I see Grandfather with snow.
I met up with Dan at the Hawksbill trailhead for an afternoon hike.
We hiked to the top of Hawksbill, around the top of Hawksbill and then back down and across the road to scout some mtb trails. We managed to get in some mileage thanks to daylight savings time change.The views are incredible up there.
Some unique angles of Table Rock.
What a day!
Amos' Epics