Trying to make up for lost time: 3 runs on Wilson Creek at 3" and 1 juicy Watagua run!

Wilson Creek was running +4" when I got there. It felt like it might have dropped about an inch in the 3 runs I did with Tyler from Asheville. I'm glad I met up with Tyler again, we really blasted out those three runs and managed to hit a lot of good eddys and switch it up on the lines. After the 3 Wilson Creek runs I headed up hwy 181 towards the Watagua River. It was nice and juicy. I think it felt all of 550 cfs with all the extra feeder creeks.
Triple Drop was much nicer to me today at 3" than it was last night at 12". I ran through the slot / slide all 3 runs. The triangle rock was a nice level for boofing. Sorry I didnt get more action pictures.
Grandfather view on my way towards the Watagua:

A nice scenic ride up into the northern mtns.

I met up with Layla, Chris, Rob, and some guy from the Green for a late afternoon Watagua run.

What a good day to paddle!
Amos' Epics